The basic algorithm of the OmniCADsystem was founded 20 years ago by Dr. Fabrizio Leopardi of Italy. In 2005, OmniCAD was founded and the official commercialization software OmniCAD was released. The software has the world's most advanced surface deformation algorithm kernel, focusing on two major areas of Omni Transform and Die Surface Design. The company’s goal is to solve the most challenging problems in the field of surface deformation and to develop new technologies. While maintaining the quality of the original surface, the geometric model can be updated according to the deformation requirements. By deforming the whole shape or specific area of the product, the functional and aesthetic requirements of the surface can be obtained.
• Free Transform–Free deformation of local area controlled by point and line, fast realization of self-defined deformation scheme;
• CLASS A–Professionally handles the deformation requirements of CLASS A, and to ensure the most original quality of the CLASS A surfaces;
• Mesh Transform–Morphing the surfaces based on the STL files from CAE;
• White Light Scan–morphing the surfaces based the STL files from scan data
• Die Surface Design–Surface construction process parameterized, Automatic updating the surfaces after product surfaces change, high surfaces quality and perfect matching of CAE and manufacturing,
• GTR–For the 3D printing industry, STL mesh modeling and modification are carried out quickly.
According to Die surfaces compensation strategy or the product design strategy to morphing the whole or local surface of complex product. To realize compensation capability of CLASS A surface, and complete theCLASS A surface compensation within 1.5 hours.
Morphing the surfaces by CAE mesh, and keep the original surfaces quality at the same time.
Step 3：WHITE LIGHT SCAN
Morphing the surfaces by scan data, and keep the original surfaces quality at the same time.
Step 4：DIE SURFACE DESIGN
Die surface construction process parameterized, Automatic updating the surfaces after product surfaces change, high surfaces quality and perfect matching of CAE and manufacturing.
Partial user list (updated to October 2018）